Monday, August 13, 2007

Sculpts


My first post is sort of a catch up from whats being sculpted most recently. I've been updating my CG portfolio over on CG talk but I figured it would make more sense to do a blog. Besides, all my friends are doing it.

"Cohen the Barbarian" was inspired by Paul Kidby's illustration for the cover of Terry Pratchett's book "The Last Hero".
http://www.amazon.com/Last-Hero-Discworld-Fable-Novels/dp/0061040967
I've been working on this piece for a little while a little bit at a time. Here is the result thus so far. My plans for this piece is to do one last clean up pass and then to texture him.
Mort the Butcher" is from a concept from a game that Activision company Treyacrh was working on until just recently. My plans are to get a completed character from sculpt to finished game model... Though I may do some cool Zbrush poses too.

No comments: